Maintenance Fair & Maintenance Mania®
April 30, 2020, Oregon Convention Center, Hall D
Save the Date
Thursday, April 30, 2020
On Monday, January 13th booths can be registered here (Registration will de disabled until 8am on 1/13):
- REGISTRATION WILL NOT WORK ON MOBILE PHONE
- Booth and/or sponsorship invoice will be sent to the Administrative Contact listed during registration.
- Sponsorship Package discounts or special pricing will be included on invoice
- Once your booth is selected, you will have 20 minutes to complete the transaction. During this time, no one else will be able to select your booth.
- Registration confirmations and invoices will be sent within 1 week of registration. If you pre-paid for your space with a 2020 sponsorship package, you will receive a registration confirmation only.
- Questions? Email me or call me at 503-213-1286
Maintenance Mania® is a national program offered by NAA and presenting sponsor HD Supply, in which maintenance technicians compete against each other in various skill-based games.
You have the opportunity to compete individually to win up to $1,000 and a chance to compete at the National Championship held at the annual Apartmentalize conference.
If you would like to participate in Maintenance Mania, contact Kristen Davies for more information.
Visit NAA's website for all of the details.
Check out the 2018 National Championship!
The Maintenance Mania® National Championship decides who will be the Fastest Maintenance Technician in the Country. Over 700 spectators crowd the arena on the floor of the NAA Education Conference & Exposition to watch the best technicians compete for the Championship Cup, a Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) scholarship*, and a pot of more than $20,000 in cash and prizes.
Each year, 20 finalists are selected to receive free air fare, hotel accommodations, and registration to the NAA Education Conference & Exposition. The participant with the fastest combined time in each of the 10 NAA regions qualifies as a Regional Finalist. The Wild Card Finalists are then selected from among the top three qualifyers nationwide.
Note: you must be a member in good standing with an affiliated association or a direct member of NAA and be employed full-time as a maintenance technician at a member community to be eligible to compete at the Maintenance Mania National Championship.
*If offered by the local NAA affiliate at the time of winning.
Maintenance Mania® Games
There are eight events that are standard for all Maintenance Mania® programs. Each race is open to every Maintenance Mania® participant. To view the competitor training videos click on the link for each game below. Please note, these videos are for the 2018-2019 season.
- AO Smith Water Heater Installation
- Fluidmaster Toilet Repair
- Frigidaire Icemaker Installation
- Kidde Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety Installation
- Kwikset Key Control Deadbolt Test
- SmartBurner™ Heating Element Installation
- SmartBurner™ Heating Element Installation Training Resource (This is quick guide to provide further reference to the game.)
- Smart Comfort Air Conditioner Repair
- Race Car Competition
Maintenance Mania® Official Rules
Past competitors at Multifamily NW's Maintenance Fair