Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT)
- The non-technical Soft Skill course, which consists of online learning (including practice scenarios).
- Five technical courses consisting of hands-on classroom training followed by online practice scenarios.
- One year of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience
- Six courses and online content listed above (which total 90 ½ hours)
For more information review the CAMT Skill Standards and the Candidate Handbook.
About the CAMT Exam
Non-Technical Course Modules:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- Time & Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation & Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
- Enhanced with FranklinCovey InSights on Demand video-based online courses
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance and Repair
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair