Skip to content
It's trade show season and the scammers are out! MFNW does not sell our attendee lists, nor do we share them with third parties who could sell them. If you receive an email offering to sell an attendee list please delete immediately and do not click any links or reply to the spammers.
We've updated our Navigation menu to make it easier to find what you are looking for. Now you can easily schedule a meeting with MFNW staff, check out our annual sponsorship opportunities, find volunteer opportunities with our committees and more.
CAM (Certified Apartment Manager)
It’s now even easier to earn your CAM credential! Enroll today and take advantage of a more affordable option: purchasing the CAM Online course, one module at a time.
CAM Online offers:
- Access to our 24/7 Technical Help Desk to assist you should you have technical difficulties with the CAM course
- The ability to direct questions regarding the curriculum/course content to an instructor
- A self-paced program that allows you to fit courses into your busy schedule. The CAM Online modules may now be purchased all at once or individually
NALP (National Apartment Leasing Professional)
This course was developed to provide affordable, convenient, self-paced training for both new and experienced leasing consultants.
NALP Online offers:
- An interactive scenario-based approach that engages and challenges learners
- Focus on applied skills training rather than solely on facts and information, thus truly preparing enrolled students for the job of a leasing professional
- An enhanced experience of the current NALP classroom content through up-to-date social media and interactive content, including vendor Internet-based programs
NAA Lease Overview: Click, Lease & Learn
With Click, Lease & Learn, you will empower yourself with the tools to master all aspects of the NAA Lease process and develop the confidence to explain each section of the lease to your new residents.
Demonstrated through animated video clips, the course offers a comprehensive, concise and jargon-free review that focuses on:
- Understanding standard lease clauses that are consistent among states
- Explaining the lease elements
- Interpreting provisions for new residents on move-in day
This course allows the learner to view a virtual lease signing.
Fair Housing & Beyond!
NAAEI and IREM have partnered to develop this coursework and education initiative. NAAEI represents the education and career development division of NAA, while IREM serves as a professional association for managers of income-producing properties worldwide.
Is Your Company a Member?
If you previously had a login to the Multifamily NW site, please click here to set a password for the new website.
If you are new to Multifamily NW, we invite you to create an online account below in order to:
Create an Account
- Access the Member Directory
- Register for Events
- Register for Classes
- View & Pay Invoices
- ...and much more!
Applying for Membership?
The members of Multifamily NW invite and encourage you to join!
By working together, we can achieve our mission to maintain and enhance our industry as a whole.
All memberships are company based and individuals cannot join Multifamily NW.
Please note Multifamily NW Membership does not include a subscription to electronic forms.
View Membership Information