Skip to content
The Multifamily NW team is ready, willing and eager to serve you...remotely! Paper forms are being shipped out weekly on Thursdays and virtual opportunities are happening regularly. Also, RentalFormsCenter.com
are open 24/7 for immediate access to the Multifamily NW Forms Collection. Visit the MFNW COVID-19 Resource Center
for the latest news and updates.
Class Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy:
- Class can be cancelled or rescheduled at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Should registration for a class be below the minimum of 6 students, Multifamily NW staff will consider cancelling/rescheduling.
- Should an instructor be unable to teach a class due to an illness or emergency, the instructor will provide as much notice as possible to Multifamily NW via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Multifamily NW Education Coordinator will attempt to always have an alternate instructor for the class in case of instructor illness or emergency.
Instructor Conduct Policy:
- Instructor will keep up-to-date with current trends pertaining to the subject(s) taught and will thoroughly prepare for class(es) in advance.
- Instructors will adhere to the materials and methodology with regards to the class topic.
- No personal business solicitation will be made to students unless a sponsorship is arranged with the Education Coordinator. Recruitment of students is not permitted during any class.
- Instructors will conduct teaching assignments in a dignified and professional manner, refraining from the use of profanity or behaving in a harassing or insulting manner.
- All NAA course material and course material developed by or for Multifamily NW may NOT be taught outside of the Multifamily NW sponsored classroom without prior authorization by Multifamily NW and/or NAA.
Cancellation, Refund, and Payment Policy:
- Payment is due upon registration for non-members.
- Registration changes or cancellations are accepted up to 5 business days prior to the class date, unless otherwise noted on the registration form.
- No refunds will be granted on cancellations. If the cancellation is timely, a credit will be placed on your account for future class.
- All cancellations must be received via email to email@example.com
- Payment is the responsibility of the company, not the individual registered for the course or class.
- Be on time.
- Turn off cell phones, iPads, laptops, and all other devices that may cause an interruption.
- Respect your fellow students and the instructor by keeping talking to a minimum.
- Refrain from business solicitation or recruitment of other students.
- Participate with an open mind.
- Ask questions.
- Share feedback in a positive and constructive manner. Have fun!
- Arrive 20-30 minutes before scheduled start time to make sure the room and materials are ready.
- Review Student Pledge with class.
- Interact with students in an engaging manner.
- Remember that students do not know the material as well as you do. Be thorough in your presentation of the material.