Virtual CAM Course
Multifamily NW Welcomes NOI Coach and ApartMentor, Rich George
* Registration open until 1/23/22 at 12:00 AM (PST)
If you have been waiting for your chance to get the CAM designation through NAA, the wait is over!
This will be a five day course with an 1-day orientation.
Wednesday, January 19th 2PM-4PM
Monday thru Friday January 24th - January 28th 8:30 am- 1:30pm
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Occupancy rates
- Comprehensive marketing plans
- Sales team management and product readiness
- Equitable treatment of current and potential
- Resident retention and maintaining a positive
- Communicating with residents
- Customer service and issue resolution
- Enforcing company policy and complying with laws
- Property inspections
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Service request process
- Apartment turnover
- Working with contractors and vendors
- Recruiting high-caliber employees
- Employee orientation and training
- Employee evaluation
- Employment regulations and record keeping
- Analyzing the property’s financial operations and
taking corrective actions for underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve the
owner’s investment goals
- Accounting principles and practices
- Maximizing net operating income
- Reporting property performance accurately
For More Information:
A few things to note:
Classes will be conducted via zoom and it will be required to be on camera for the entirety of the class time to qualify for the attendance credit.
This is an intense course that will require your undivided attention and a quiet environment, study/review time may be required outside of class time.
The study materials will be provided in the form of an e-book. When registering please provide a unique email address (NOT email@example.com) You will receive instructions to download and the ability to print ONE copy of the e-book if you choose.