Virtual (CALP) Certified Apartment Leasing Professional Course
Multifamily NW Welcomes NOI Coach and ApartMentor, Rich George (014)
Are you ready to take your career to the next step?
The Certified Apartment Leasing Professional designation through NAA, is for you!
This will be a four day course plus a 1-hour orientation.
Monday, February 6th @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesday thru Friday February 7th through February 10th, 8:30 am- 1:30pm
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Using technology to generate traffic
- Monitoring and managing your community’s reputation
- Inspecting the leasing center, tour route, model units, and vacant apartments
- Shopping the competition while building relationships with competitors
- Compiling a comprehensive community resource tool
- Effective marketing plans
- Relationship sales process and evaluating personal sales performance
- Evaluating a prospect’s commitment level and overcoming objections
- Reviewing the next steps in the sales process with prospective residents
- Applying fair housing laws and communicating rental criteria
- Qualifying prospective residents according to rental policy
- Preparing and reviewing leases with new residents
- The move-in process
- Responding to resident issues and maintenance requests with appropriate follow-up
- Building relationships with residents and creating a sense of community
- Reporting incidents, maintaining documentation, and taking corrective action
- Maximizing revenue and operational efficiency
- Securing and processing lease renewals
- Conducting a market survey
A few things to note:
Classes will be conducted via zoom and it will be required to be on camera for the entirety of the class time to qualify for the attendance credit.
This is an intense course that will require your undivided attention and a quiet environment, study/review time may be required outside of class time.
The study materials will be provided in the form of an e-book. When registering please provide a unique email address (NOT firstname.lastname@example.org) You will receive instructions to download and the ability to print ONE copy of the e-book if you choose.
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Orientation|
|8:30 AM - 1:30 PM||CALP Day 1|
|8:30 AM - 1:30 PM||CALP Day 2|
|8:30 AM - 1:30 PM||CALP Day 3|
|8:30 AM - 1:30 PM||CALP Day 4|
For More Information:
Requirements for achievement of the CALP credential include:
Minimum of six months of onsite property management experience in a leasing role (This can be obtained while taking the course; you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
Successful completion of seven CALP courses
Pass the examination within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
Multifamily NW Welcomes,
Rich George, NOI Coach
Your NOI Coach is Rich George, a successful business owner and published author that has over 30 years of business experience. Rich brings a no-nonsense approach to strategic planning and a passion for building cultures.
Rich’s background includes the management of over ten billion dollars of real-estate assets, and over 800 million dollars of capital re-investment strategies. Rich has demonstrated successful acquisitions, dispositions, merger facilitation, and repositions. Key to his portfolio is the management of highly distressed properties, including those in court receivership and turning these into assets rather than liabilities.
Known for his team building, culture changing, and change management skills; Rich leads the market in the development of talent and increases the value of organizations and assets.