Paper forms are shipped weekly on Thursdays.The RentalFormsCenter.com and TenantTech.com are open 24/7 for immediate access to the Multifamily NW Forms Collection electronically. 

Landlord Compensation Fund Q&A

Back to Events
Thursday, May 13, 2021
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM (PDT)
Click here to get your Zoom Link

Event Details

With just a few days left before Round 2 of the Landlord Compensation closes, Oregon Housing and Community Services has offered to host a Q&A with Housing Providers to answer any last minute questions.
Join us for this FREE session tomorrow, May 13th at 3:30pm. Don't forget to submit your questions ahead of time to Erik.FJORDBECK@oregon.gov and Michael Havlik michael@multifamilynw.org
Landlord Compensation Fund Q&A
Price: Free
Date: 5/13/21
Time: 3:30pm -4:30 pm
Q&A will be hosted by Natasha Detweiler and questions can be emailed in advance to Erik Fjordbeck Erik.FJORDBECK@oregon.gov and Michael Havlik michael@multifamilynw.org

LANDLORD COMPENSATION FUND INFO

On April 29th the application portal for the Landlord Compensation Fund (LCF) reopened! Round 2 includes $70 million in assistance covering rent-owed by eligible tenants that was accrued from April 1st, 2020 through April 30th, 2021. Round 2 is the largest round of LCF funding of the three rounds.
As of last Friday, May 7th, only $7 million of the $70 million allotted to Round 2 has been requested. Start your application today to claim your share of the LCF! Check out to new video explaining the Round 2 application process. It was also confirmed last week that the upcoming Round 3 of funding will be eligible for rent arrearages of past tenants. Round 1 and the current Round 2 of funding was exclusive to current tenants.
To review, the Legislature allocated $200 million in rent assistance to support tenants and housing providers, which includes $150 million for the LCF. This program was designed to provide relief to tenants living in their homes who have been unable to pay rent at any point since April 2020 due to a financial hardship.
Participating housing providers can receive funding for an amount equal to 80% of the rental debt owed by qualified residents from April 2020 through the month the application round they are applying in. They must agree to forgive the remaining 20% of the tenant's debt as part of the grant agreement, and as a condition of receiving payment.
For information on what you will need to apply, please review the Round Two Application Checklist!

Reviewed Application Checklist? Click below to Apply!